Daniel schreef:
Cecil Bankston wrote:
What video downloading extensions are compatible and work well with
SeaMonkey 2.14.1?

Cecil, Zanqeutil has supplied you a link to an extension which should do
what you need.

If you were to go to
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/extensions/?sort=name , you
would see an extensive list of extension available. Some of them are
greyed out, indicating they are not suitable (as is) for SeaMonkey.

If you then put some description for the extension you are interested in
(e.g. Video Download), you should end up with  a list of extension
available to do what you require.

HTH

Daniel, there are a lot of video (YouTube) downloaders.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/search/?q=video&cat=1%2C0&appver=2.14.1&platform=windows

But 'Download YouTube Videos as MP4' is very simpel and works fine with Seamonkey 2.14.1, Firefox 17, gets regular updates. That's why I like this add-on. I tried a couple of other ones.

There are also general download managers, capable of downloading video's and other stuf. But they are more complicated for average users.

Zanqeutil