Ken Dixon wrote:
Someone was kind enough to make another suggestion regarding my strange
problems with SeaMonkey email, but as usual the message was gone when I
went back to answer it.  And not only is the program repeatedly dumping
whatever is in my Inbox but it's ignoring instructions to leave my mail
on the server until I delete it. Everything just vanishes, and it's not
going to "Trash" in either location.

I believe that the suggestion that was sent to me involved looking under
the View menu to be sure that "All" is selected under both "Messages"
and "Threads".  It is.

A new message just arrived.  I could read it once in the Inbox, but when
I double-clicked on "Drafts" the message disappeared from the upper
panel.  A double-click of "Inbox" removed the information from the lower
panel as well.  It's gone from the mail server, too.

And now, when I first start the program, both the Inbox and the Address
Book open.

I'll give this another day or two, but I need to find a solution soon or
move on to another email client.

Quote "but when I double-clicked on "Drafts" the message disappeared from the upper panel. End Quote

Ken, why are you clicking or double clicking on your drafts folder??

--
Daniel

Happy New Year and may 2013 be better for you than 2012 was!!