Le 15 janvier 2013, Stan a écrit :

I keep receiving documents that have '.do' as the type of document. I'd like to add this to the Associations list but cannot find any way that lets me add items.

Try this:

1) Write down the following before step 2. :)
2) Close SM.
3) Open the mimeTypes.rdf file in your profile folder with a text editor.
4) After the first three lines that read:
***
<?xml ...>
<RDF:RDF xmlns...
         xmlns...>
***
add these:
***
  <RDF:Description RDF:about="urn:mimetype:application/do"
                   NC:description="WHATEVER-YOU-LIKE"
                   NC:fileExtensions="do"
                   NC:value="application/do"
                   NC:editable="true">
    <NC:handlerProp RDF:resource="urn:mimetype:handler:application/do"/>
  </RDF:Description>
  <RDF:Description RDF:about="urn:mimetype:handler:application/do"
                   NC:alwaysAsk="true">
  </RDF:Description>
***
5) Save the file. Close the editor.
6) Start SM, try to open a ".do" file, choose your app.

--
LL