Subject: Forwarding emails
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 23:08:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Anne <annemchamb...@gmail.com>
<<<= delete this line
Newsgroups: mozilla.support.seamonkey

However, if you forward as HTML (see below), you need to delete the entire table row (place the cursor in any cell in the row and click the (X) at the left edge of the cell) or else the underlying code will still contain the email link(s). It's not enough to just delete the address and leave the rest of the From: row.