Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ant wrote:

<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.15/changes >

Here's what I got when I tried Help | Check for Updates:

Update failed

There were problems checking for, downloading, or installing this
update. SeaMonkey could not be updated because

Update XML file malformed (200)

You can update SeaMonkey manually by visiting this link and downloading
the latest version:

<http://www.seamonkey-project.org>

[OK]

[end quote]

sounds like you probably had a bit of packet loss, or someone was trying
to intercept your file transmission (e.g. even a internet provider
saying your bill was late, or something)

Try again. -- or manually install it

Have tried several times over a period of several hours, even restarting
SM to clear the cache and cookies, with no luck. I seem to be able to
download other things without difficulty, including streaming video.

Tried with another machine using the same connection, worked like a
charm on the first try. Could something on this machine be corrupted?

Download manager Stops responding with 2.15.2 Win 7 Both pro and Home additions ..
 Just click the  X to close it and it will respond ..