Jim Taylor wrote:
jb wrote:

From: dufu...@bang.vispa.com
To:support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: Seamonkey minimizes to system tray
Windows 7 (64)
Seamonkey 2.15.2

When I click 'Window' 'Browser' from 'mail', the browser opens
and then immediately minimizes to the system tray. Always. Is
there a fix?

That kind of sounds like one of the problems caused by the Flash plugins
"protected mode".  If you have a Flash version higher than 11.3
installed you can try disabling Flash "protected mode" using the
instructions found at
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Flash#Disabling_Protected_Mode_in_Flash_11.3
to see if that corrects the problem.

I have the same versions of Windows and SeaMonkey, and Flash 11.5, and whether I do or don't disable protected mode, I've never seen that. But your suggestion is worth a shot, if only to rule out that scenario.

Paul B. Gallagher