Dennis wrote, On 02/15/2013 02:50 PM:
sean nathan wrote:
John Desmond wrote, On 02/14/2013 02:45 AM:
About ten months ago, I was using my own computer, running Windows XP
and the then-current version of Seamonkey for my Email and browsing.
For various reasons, was living on road and using public computers
since then.  Now am back to having my own CPU, running Windows 7 Home
Premium SP 1.

Have found that Seamonkey and Firefox/Thunderbird have 'forked', now
with different 'virtues'.  Have Seamonkey 2.15.2, Firefox 18.0.2, and
Thunderbird 17.0.2 loaded on my computer, and would like to know how
to 'synchronize' my Email, bookmarks, and browsing history, so that
it's all available to all three programs.

Thanks, very much, for your help with this.

my personal solution was to discontinue using firefox and thunderbird
and use SeaMonkey almost exclusively... but a new windows phone has
caused me to need to use live.com/outlook.com e'mail... which i have
just set to forward me a copy of all e'mail to the local isp providers'
count which i only access via seamonkey on my various computer setups...

sean

Just curious, why would one buy a windows phone? There appear to be much
better choices for phones.

Dennis

we despise all things apple cultish... and android is just bleah... the nokia and htc windows phones are suberb... and a much better fit for us after our palm pre phones died...

--
... Calvin ~ "People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world"

Hobbes ~ "Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?"