Lori wrote:
I've never understood how to do this, and as a result of massive duplication
of messages, I lost

two important folders I was working on for accounting, due to overload, I
imagine.

Verizon blamed Mozilla for the duplication, by the way.

My laptop crashed and I urgently need to protect my mail before sending to
HP for repairs.

How about starting with what OS you run, since the header doesn't seem to have that info?Unfortunately the best practice differs.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have