Interviewed by CNN on 27/02/2013 20:39, Tom Pamin told the world:
> Can someone go to this flight tracking site
> (http://www.flightradar24.com) and see if you have same problem I do?
> Click on any plane and then click on Cockpit View in the box on the left
> hand side.  I’m getting lots of shimmering and breakup of the moving
> picture. This happens on both my PC’s. The site owner says no one else
> has complained.
>
> However, if I click the switch under the picture and change to Aircraft
> View, the picture is stable with no problems.
>
> What can be causing this? It almost looks like an anti-aliasing issue.

I see what you mean, I got the same problem here. But I tested the site
on SRWare Iron and Opera (recent versions, although maybe not the very
very latest) and the problem also appeared there. (I couldn't make the
plugin work in IE for some reason; it reported "the Google Earth plugin
is now installed, restart the browser to continue" every time I tried)
So it's not a Seamonkey or Gecko issue.

My guess would be some interaction between the Google Earth plugin and
the video driver. Seamonkey reports the GE plugin as version 7.0.2.8415,
and my video is a Radeon HD 5550 running the 13.1 drivers (the most
recent release available on AMD.com). Windows 7 SP1 x64.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-