Rufus wrote:

Gerry Hickman wrote:
Hi,

I thought the default browser policy for cookies was to allow only
from the originating site (perhaps I'm getting mixed up with IE?)
but anyway I was looking at my SM privacy and security settings and
it says "allow all cookies". I thought it must be wrong, but then
the SM help file says

"Your browser is set by default to accept all cookies."

I've always had to go and select the "Originating Site Only" option
for Cookie handling, as I recall.

Always? Only if you keep installing the program from scratch.

My settings survive upgrades, so I don't have to keep changing them.

Paul B. Gallagher