-------- Original Message --------
Roger Fink wrote:
Why is it that SeaMonkey newsreader, and for that matter Xnews, can not
download a reply I posted here 30 minutes ago, and yet it appears
normally in Google groups? There may be reasons not to like it, but as
far I'm concerned, right now Google is currently the only viable way to
view and contribute to the Mozilla newsgroups.
  From your headers it looks like you are using giganews to
post to mozilla.support.seamonkey.
That is not necessary and will likely cause problems.
You can post to moz.s.s directly by using the servers at:
news.mozilla.org
I rarely have a problem with moz servers.

No I'm not.