John wrote:
In article<bkgdnvacjccoe9nmnz2dnuvz_oedn...@mozilla.org>,
  M Gordon<mgord...@earthlink.net>  wrote:

John,

I cannot say if or when SeaMonkey/Composer will ever be updated.  It has
been many years since any work has been done to the HTML editor.  There
was some talk a long time ago about importing Komposer, or BlueGriffin
into the SeaMonkey suite, but that has been silent for a very long time.

The best thing you can do for the time being is to use either HTML
editor, or a plain text editor, and use SeaMonkey as a proof-reader.
While editing a document has SM open to the page you are editing.  When
you make a change, save the change, then reload SM to see the results.

Michael G

Thanks Michael.

I do use TextWrangler sometimes to edit HTML code and it has one major
advantage in it can upload to the FTP server without me having to launch
my FTP client. A feature I wish Sea Monkey had!

John,

My preference is WS_FTP to publish my web pages. I can upload documents, delete documents, upload modified documents, and compare documents on the web server and my PC side-by-side.

Michael