Rickles wrote:
BIll Spikowski wrote:
I just started using "Quote Colors" again; it makes threaded
discussions much more comprehensible, instead of this:

Once before I tried it but gave up because it only worked on my
computer; it didn't add the coloring into the message itself where it
would be visible to others.

So now I figure it was never designed to work that way; or am I
missing something?

If you open your Add-ons mgr window, then click on the Options button
for QuoteColors, you'll see the boxes where you can tick to change the
text color, or not, as well as the background color, etc.

I'm using QC v0.3 on SM 2.16.2 under XP-SP3, and it shows a highlited
bar for each indent, a different color for each indent, and the text
matches the color of the indent bar.

Windows XP SP3  SM 2.16.2
SM disabled my QC v0.3, and it won't reinstall from the website. Is there a way to get it to work?