Ray Davison wrote:

I get emails with embedded graphics.  Some are sent directly to me and
some have been forwarded many times.  I have never been able to resend
them and retain the graphics.

If I just select forward, the compose window that is created has no
graphics.  If I select edit as new, compose still has the graphics, but
the never reach the recipient.

I have fiddled with a few settings but never changed the end result.

Ideas?

To have embedded graphics, you need to send HTML. If your default is plain text, simply forwarding will produce a plain-text message like this one, and graphics will be lost along with all other formatting.

To forward as HTML, hold down the SHIFT key as you click the "Forward" button. This is parallel to the options SHIFT-Reply and SHIFT-Compose.

Alternatively, choose Forward As ... | Attachment.

Paul B. Gallagher