Geoff Welsh wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
Ed Mullen schrieb:
I just woke my displays and the above situation was in effect. I did
check the crash reports and there is one, generated when Irefreshed the
screen:

<http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-724973d0-3aaa-4ea3-9d62-2f2612130322>

That's a crash of the Flash plugin process, not of the SeaMonkey
application itself.

Robert Kaiser

Interesting.  I wonder if that was the problem when YouTube would crash
my FF soooo often that I only use Chrome for YouTube anymore.

I thought the plugin processes had been isolated (with much fanfare) so they /couldn't/ crash SeaMonkey. Was that all a big lie, or did I misunderstand?

Paul B. Gallagher