Geoff Welsh wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
After upgrading to SM 2.16.2, I lost an address book list in Address
Book. After looking through my profile I see several address book file
named, abook.mab, abook1.mab, abook2.mab, abook3.mab, abook4.mab. I
opened each one in WordPad just to look and see. Seems the one I am
missing is the abook1.mab. Looks like the address are all still in this
file, it's just that SM is not recognizing this file. How can I correct
this?

Any help would be appreciated greatly,

Danny

With SM closed/quit/exited/off

Remove the "1" from the name  abook1.mab....right AFTER you delete all
the others.

You can usually verify the uselessness of extra 1,2,3,4 files if "get
info" shows modification dates from days/weeks/months ago.

GW

Wow can not do that, abook.mab, abook1.mab, abook2.mab, abook3.mab, abook4.mab are all good files the are all different Address List. If I deleted abook.mab that would get rid of my main address book list. Out of the five files they all show up in the address book as they should except the abook1.mab file. I just need to get SM to know that it is there.

Thank you,  Danny