Jim Taylor wrote:
Ant wrote:
... I was wondering why my saved JP(E)G image didn't show up
correctly. I noticed my 3.5 MB file was actually a text file with
encoded attachment:

--Apple-Mail-ABD6ED3D-0515-4E05-BC44-0EC8E2F9C77B

How can I get this image out? I no longer have the original e-mail
anymore, but do have this saved file (e-mail + encoded image). I tried
copying this file into my SM to see if SM mail could read it. Nope!

Thank you in advance. :)

Remove the header and footer and run the << bunch of letters and numbers
 >> through a base 64 decoder.

Such as the ones I note here:

http://edmullen.net/mozilla/moz_pw.php

The result should be a jpg file.