Hello!

  On 04/01/2013 03:31 AM, *question* wrote, and I quote (in part):

> seamonkey Mail Font In messages are 20% too small  No matter What size
> font I choose in prefferences windows font settings is also No Help
> 22 in lcd, window 7 pro.. newest sea monkey . all video drivers up to date .

  Size (and other properties) of the mailnews font can be changed with
Stylish (or, somewhat less comfortable, with userChrome.css).

  For example:

.moz-text-flowed, .moz-text-plain, .moz-text-html {font-size: large
!important;}

--
    Petr Voralek        (JabberID: na...@jabber.cz)

... ANSI is banned at San Quentin;  too many escape sequences!