»Q« wrote, On 03/04/2013 19:01:
On Wed, 03 Apr 2013 18:27:46 +0200
Ray_Net <tbrraymond.schmit...@tbrscarlet.be> wrote:

»Q« wrote, On 03/04/2013 18:22:
If the *current* version of SeaMonkey does produce such a problem
e-mail, I'd say there's a bug worth pursuing, but there's not enough
information at this point to pursue anything about it.
Just to mention that with this pseudo-bad mail SM can display
CORRECTLY the subject in the preview pane.
How did you explain that ?
If SeaMonkey displays a mangled e-mail well (whatever well should
mean) in the preview pane, that's good luck.  I haven't looked for an
explanation for it in this case, because it's not relevant to what the
actual problem is.

Just to mention, in my opinion, for displaying a subject, the collection of characters from the mail should end at the first encountered crlf.
Isn't it ?