Daniel wrote:
Janine Starykowicz wrote:
I have tried Add Account from multiple screens and from the Edit > Mail
& News etc. button. In all cases, I type my name and email address, but
my only choice on the next screen is Newsgroup Server.

How do I add my other email accounts?

Janine

Janine, SM has a problem in that, once you have added a news account, SM
will not, normally, let you add another Email account.

SOMEtimes this happens to SOME users.

I've done this lots of times and never faced the issue described here. Maybe I'm just lucky. My dad, whose faith in a deity was stronger than mine, used to say, "you must be living right," as if to say I was being rewarded for good behavior by whatever luck had just befallen me.

Paul B. Gallagher