On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 13:13:31 -0400
Ed Mullen <e...@mungeedmullen.net> wrote:

> Ed Mullen wrote:
> > »Q« wrote:

> >> I think he just means the "101 Reasons" link goes to a nothing
> >> page.
> >>
> >> also, s/about:telementry/about:telemetry
> >>

> > Seems like an "oops" and I'll look into it.  Thanks!
> >

> That's one that won't work from a Web page as I indicate on my page
> with:
>
> "In your browser's location bar enter the following URLs, press
> Enter, and see what happens. If clicking on these links doesn't work
> for you, copy/paste or type them into the location bar and press
> Enter to invoke the function: Some cannot be invoked from a Web page
> link. You can also (in some cases) simply drag and drop the link onto
> an existing tab or a blank spot on the tab bar."

The spelling error would only affect people who copy and paste the link
text.  The href attribute has the correct spelling of "telemetry".

<li><a class="highlight" href="about:telemetry" title="Displays the
Mozilla telemetry page">about:telementry</a></li>
                                    ^

> The 101 Reasons link works for me and takes me to:
>
> http://www.xulplanet.com/ndeakin/arts/reasons.html

Me too, but it's just a parking page for an expired domain.  Instead of
anything useful, I just see what's in this screenshot:
<http://remarqs.net/misc/parked-page.png>.  (I tried clicking on your
the screenshot you posted, but got a 404 error from your server.)