On 04/09/2013 09:24 AM, Daniel wrote:
Otto Wyss wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Erness Wild wrote:

Can we go back to the original problem, the context menu. Please discuss
about::config somewhere else.

Otto, I seem to remember one of the bosses here stating that threads
are, effectively, under the control of the poster who posted the
original post! The OP can take the thread where *they* want.

Therefore, I was responding to the thread creators re-response! It
having a different focus to the original post is not my problem, it
might be your problem (because *you* didn't get an answer to the
question *you* had not, yet, asked!!), but not mine!

I'm confused.

Otto originally posted his question in m.general, which you set followup-to: to this newsgroup, so the original thread is his about context menu problems.

Seems he got put off by you derailing it with your reply to Erness about about:config settings, the following replies, and the non-support he received here, since he hasn't replied to requests for more information.

If Otto is still around this may help.

<http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2686991>

--
openSUSE 12.3 (64-bit) KDE 4.10.0