A couple of months ago I started experiencing trouble getting email through my AIM mail account. It is properly set up and was working fine. But now I get this message:

The current operation on 'Inbox' did not succeed. The mail server for account XXXXXXXX responded: parse error: zero-length content.

Today when I tried it said my password was no good. I couldn't enter a new one without going to AIM's website. After satisfying all their questions I changed it. But I still get the above message. Any ideas on fixing this?

Thanks,

Tony