LnrB wrote:
I might as well ask how to import my bookmarks. I'm accustomed to merely
dragging them from the saved location to the .slt folder. It appears
that doesn't work anymore, because they are in some secret location.
(';')
LnrB,

I don't remember exactly where it is in your older version, I have 2.10 here and it has changed. If your version has the Bookmarks selection on the top menu bar click it, then look for Manage Bookmarks. There you will find either an Import selection, or another method to locate your old bookmarks.

Michael G