Gerry Hickman wrote:
Rufus wrote:
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.17/changes
...yawn.
You need more sleep, I can tell.
...true, and if things continue the way they are I'll be getting
it...uninterrupted.

But isn't it better that they are concentrating on standards compliance,
bug fixing and security, as opposed to silly new "features"?

from this users standpoint, I never understand the security fixes, I keep reading here about problems that are /not/ fixed, and my only judge for standards compliance is html5test.com which shows Chrome and Maxthon are kicking our ass.

It feels like my favorite team is losing...but I don't wanna learn how to use something new, I like running just one piece of software for web and mail, and I enjoy the thought that we are all trying to help even if we/I have zero ffffing clue how to actually read/write XUL or any scripting languages. I even stopped keeping up with HTML cuz none of the money making entities seem to care. The Google home page has 23 errors, e.g.....and it should be the SIMPLEST page on the Web.

An why isn't there a giant list somewhere of all the userchrome.css tricks possible that work? Beyond C&P I am lost at modifying that. I've googled for hours over the years on that.
GW