I have used the CalDav option to sync calendars between OwnCloud NAS and
Windows 7 and Android devices and until I updated to SM v2.17 the sync worked
perfectly.
Since the update, that required a Lightning update to v2.2b1, adding or editing
an event in Lightning (Win 7 PCs) writes the event to the CalDav server but
fails to show the event on the Lightning calendar. The events appear as normal
on the Android devices.
This problem occurs in existing calendars and in my attempts at starting new
calendars.
In the hope that the latest beta test versions of SM and Lightning might have
addressed this problem I forced updates to SM v2.18 and Lightning v2.3b1 but
without success.
This is a significant problem for me and I would appreciate any information
regarding a solution or a workaround.