hawker wrote, On 25/04/13 21:44:
I'm trying to search some old e-mail archives doing a "body search"
No matter what words I put in, even words I know are in the folder I get no results. It looks like somewhere recently e-mail search in Sea monkey broke. Can anyone else confirm? Is there already a bug report?
It used to work just fine.
Mine works, but I initially got caught by not hitting the _C_lear button after failed searches, and thus thought it wasn't working, - plus I also got caught by the fact that each new search reverts the "Body" search, to a default "Subject" search. Tricky little utility!