Daniel wrote:

On my ISP provided e-mail account, I have a fairly small byte count,
enough for normal daily e-mail but not to have folks sending me photo's,
etc.

So I've set myself up a Yahoo e-mail account!

What I now want to do is download those e-mails into an account on the
Mail & Newsgroup screen in SeaMonkey. I seem to remember that this was
possible, back in the Moz Suite days, but looking through the SeaMonkey
Extension pages, I don't see anything which seems to do this!

It may be that, as I'm using Beta versions of SM, the required extension
has not been updated for V 2.18, but, hopefully, if there is such an
extension, with help from you guys, I'll be able to set it up correctly.

Does anyone know of an extension/plug-in that will do what I want??

Start here:
<http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN3255&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1367146737789&locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML>

Continue here:
<http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_MAIL_ML&page=content&id=SLN3217>

The prompts may be slightly different in Thunderbird, but you should be able to adapt.

Paul B. Gallagher