On 2013-04-30 10:56 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:

On 2013-04-29 10:28 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
But when I replied to that key posting where the newsgroup name
mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey was substituted (due to your followup
setting) for mozilla.support.seamonkey -- doing nothing special except
hitting "Reply" -- I got that error message. I replied from this account
with these settings and I was rejected, so it logically follows that I
have to be subscribed to that group in order to post. Or doesn't it?

It may have just been a network issue. Try again.

Exactly the same result two days later.

I don't know. Try it with aadd-ons disabled.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator