Geoff Welsh wrote:
LnrB wrote:
>  Has this function been broken?  I realize it's not an up-to-the-minute
>  version, but it has other things I want/need besides the ability to
>  insert images in news posts.
>
>  The image doesn't make it out of compose. When I look at from Sent, it
>  seems to read off my own drive.
>
>  Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?
>  (';')

Some NG (like this one, I think) don't support images, so it's not an SM
issue in that case.  Otherwise IDK.
hth,
GW
Thank you, Geoff,
I was trying to post in a stationery group which encourages image embed.

I'll look further to see what I'm doing wrong. It's been quite a while since I did any of this so I'm quite rusty.
(';')