Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
LnrB wrote:
>  M Gordon wrote:
>>  LnrB wrote:
>>  >   Has this function been broken? I realize it's not an up-to-the-minute
>>  >   version, but it has other things I want/need besides the ability to
>>  >   insert images in news posts.
>>  >
>>  >   The image doesn't make it out of compose. When I look at from Sent, it
>>  >   seems to read off my own drive.
>>  >
>>  >   Is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?
>>  >   (';')
>>  Lnr,
>>
>>  Try creating an account for PSP X-4, and when you set the account up be
>>  sure it is set for HTML messaging.  Otherwise when you send images
>>  inline you will have to press the Shift Key and click Compose.  Be sure
>>  to add the newsgroup address to your address book and select HTML as the
>>  preferred messaging.  You may have to open preferences for Mail to Send
>>  Format and add the domain for the newsgroup into the HTML column.
>>     Michael G
>  Thank you, Michael,
>  I usually set everything to compose in HTML by default.  Newsgroup posts
>  always recommend plain text and I have to specifically tell it to send
>  HTML.
>
>  I'll go over the prefs *again* to see if I missed something.
>  (';')

Edit | Mail&  Newsgroups | Send Format

In addition to the general prefs at the top of the dialog, you can add a
domain to the HTML or plain-text list at bottom so SeaMonkey will honor
that preference.

Really! Thank you, Paul, I've never done that; add specific domains, I mean.

I'll try that and get back.
(';')