Jens Hatlak wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:
I know the developers will say there's no time to fix the problem of the
memory leak

There's no time to... SCNR. Incidentally I know that "the developers", which in
this case mostly means TB developers, continually fix memory leaks. So chances
are that the ones you are seeing are actually caused by add-ons rather than the
application itself.

So could you give of hint which of the add-ons which come standard are at fault? Chatzilla? DOM inspector? Do they leak even though you don't use them? The only add-ins typically installed are not used when the system is sitting there filtering mail neither Lightning nor quote collapse is being used, I'm not there. I restart Friday night and Monday the process is 3-4G large.

I'm not a big fan of add-on because I hate chasing updates, those two are about the only thing I normally install.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have