Daniel wrote, On 31/05/2013 12:40:
Ray_Net wrote:
Daniel wrote, On 30/05/2013 11:52:
Ray_Net wrote:

<Snip>

All things being equal, Ray, when SM 2.19 comes out, I might have gone
to 2.20B1, but I might hang back a bit to see if this page does change.

Why did you always need to have the lastest beta version ?
You do the same about your wife ?  Always changing to have the lastest
beta version ? :-) :-)

Ray, as MCBastos suggests, I'm just trying to do my little bit extra to help the devs with their greatly appreciated work.

Daniel, as i said to MCBastos, it was a joke. But, if you use the lastest version you will never seen this page like me as you can see here:
 http://home.scarlet.be/~rs268454/SM-Home-Page.jpg