hawker <haw...@ashevillecommunity.org> wrote:
> I get a pile of MS Outlook invites. I never see them as Seamonkey (and I
> assume Thunderbrird)just ignore them.
> It seems to be to be incredibly vain to assume everyone is using Outlook
> but so it seems to be with sales folks.
>
> So is there any plug in so that I actually get them and can read them?
> Would lightning do this?

There are some bugs that make this problematic in recent Seamonkey versions,
and bugs that have always made it painful.

E.g. :
Bug 783603
Bug 505024
Bug 77811

Unfortunately there seems to be no progress on fixing these.
(people argue that they are Microsoft's fault, but this of course does
not help in a market where Microsoft controls the standards)