smbel...@toroidalsnark.net schrieb:
> Is there a way, perhaps in auto:config, to set SeaMonkey to direct mailto:
> links to an outside application instead of to the SeaMonkey mail module?
>
> (I wasn't able to find anything about this in the preference panes, or in
> this google group.)

open about:config
and create a new preference "network.protocol-handler.external.mailto"
of Type boolean with value "true".

This will make Seamonkey use the system's default mailer (Outlook in my
case) instead of it's own for mailto: links.

I use this on my work laptop where I prefer Seamonkey for browsing, but
need Outlook for mail.

HTH, Wolfgang

--
Power is danger.
                -- The Centurion, "Balance of Terror", stardate 1709.2