Thee Chicago Wolf [MVP] wrote:

I recently bought a new PC for home and migrated all my apps and
settings/profiles to Win 7 64. One thing I noticed was that the Save
As function is gone when I try to save web sites. Is there a way to
bring that function/feature back?

It's there here...

Though some things don't save well. For example, when I saved the Google home page, I lost the dancing guy in the funny hat, and the saved page doesn't respond when I enter terms in its search window. But otherwise the look and feel are the same.

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0 SeaMonkey/2.17.1
Build identifier: 20130410205058

Paul B. Gallagher