Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
I noticed some time ago that if I right-click the tile of an open
program in the Windows 7 task bar, I'm offered a variety of convenient
options. In the case of SeaMonkey, it remembers websites I visited
recently, and I can pin those to the context menu just as I can pin
programs to the top of the Windows Start menu. The options include:

Pinned -------------------------
[list of pinned URLs]
Frequent -----------------------
[list of frequently visited URLs, limit 5]
Tasks --------------------------
Open new tab
Open new window
Open Mail & Newsgroups
Compose new message
Open Address Book
Open new Composer page
SeaMonkey
Unpin this program from taskbar
[x] Close window

Does anyone know where the data for each program are stored? It would be
nice if I could rename some of these pinned URLs, or add them without
having to wait for it to decide I've visited them often enough.

Thanks much.

Another option:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/30131/create-custom-windows-7-jumplists-for-apps-that-dont-have-one/