I know this sounds like a broken record; but my Shockwave Flash plugin is *constantly* crashing. I'm sure by now they are thoroughly sick of the crash reports (if anybody is actually caring where ever these things go) since I send it every time flash crashes which is 10 or more times a day.

Win-7, SM 2.17.1, Shockwave Flash 11.7.700.202 (which is supposed to be up to date, but it just gets worse and worse.)

Is there anything I can do about this? It's getting so serious that I'm going to have to quit SeaMonkey after over 15 years with Netscape & Mozilla.

--
Ken Rudolph