Ant wrote:
On 7/3/2013 1:00 AM PT, Daniel typed:

just wanted to drop a positive message about how well the 64 bit linux
version of Seamonkey 2.19 is working... really just loving its new
speed
and cleanliness...

great work developer team!!!

Where did you get it from? I think I am using 32-bit on my 64-bit Debian
oldstable box. :(

Ant, this link was posted in the last couple of days ....
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/releases/2.19b2/contrib/

Note this is for the Beta2 release. I guess the final x64 release is
still several weeks away.

Ah, I will wait. Wow, an official compiled binary release? Awesome!! It
is about time too. :)

I should note that while we do build this officially, we do *NOT* officially "support" it.

Primarily because we don't have any forms of testing/saneness checking of these buids at this time.

We also do not have any form of automated updates generated for these builds.

That said they are still built on our own build machines, and by our own process so the differences should be relatively minor. We just can't commit to advertising them any stronger without said testing.

These builds have (for at least the last 4 years) been listed on our downloads page of our website under the contrib section as well (so you don't need to go through ftp directly)

~Justin Wood (Callek)