On 7/10/2013 9:45 AM, A Williams wrote:
uttam.ha...@gmail.com wrote:
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:57:57 PM UTC+5:30, uttam...@gmail.com
wrote:
i guess there is no solution

i use my trusted acrobat 7 professional and have felt no need to buy
the newer version it keeps popping ( i seriously feel that this is a
major flaw in sofware industry till someone comes up with no updates
required thus perfect product, updates are to rectify flaws)

now with sea monkey this will not be useable, just as i junked win7
for xp to use my trusted softwares , i guess i will soon junk
seamonkey if it does not rectify, symbiotic nature is nice if it
subserve ur users else people will migrate.

wonder if its time to RIP for seamonkey.

alteast chrome is still not an issue, ie 7 is as it just crashes.

soon it will be there goes my mozilla!!

i have not found a soln yet. scavanged the web but no recourse.
Alas the plugin is a acrobat 11 reader

Have you checked if installing Acrobat Reader 11 breaks Acrobat
Professional 7?  I imagine you could test this, reinstalling the ancient
version if AR11 breaks it.

I'm in a similar situation. I have the older Acrobat suite when I need to make and edit PDFs but use the plug in for web work. This works well because some web PDFs have features that are not in my older Acrobat suite anyway. There is some confusion because occasionally a web link will open the wrong Acrobat but for the most part this works well. I think I had to install the reader after the full (older) version.