Hank wrote:
hawker wrote:
On 7/16/2013 2:30 PM, JohnW-Mpls wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:01:52 -0500, JohnW-Mpls <john...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Composing an email, I have not been able to paste from the clipboard
into
the Subject field.  For me, this new with 2.19 - or did I change
something?

FWIW. I am running XP.

Pasting into the subject field was only part of the problem - I was
also not
able to cut or copy text in the body into the clipboard when
composing an
email.

I use that capability far too often so I deleted SM 2.19 and reinstalled
2.17.1.  All clipboard actions now work as expected.

That would be a show stopper for me.  I have not updated  yet, waiting
to hear things shake out. Can anyone confirm this bug?

Works with SM 2.19 and W7 Home.

Works just fine with SW 2.19 and Ubuntu Linux 12.04.2 LTS.

--
Jaime A. Cruz
Secretary

AMA District 34