I'm using Seamonkey 2.19 and was using Seamonkey 2. I have two problems:

1. I have 5 email addresses all set up the same except for their individual names. I can only send out on the main address. When I attempt to send a message out on the other 4 I get this message:

/An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: 5.7.1 authentication is required to send mail as <sub184...@verizon.net>. Please verify that your email address is correct in your mail preferences and then try again./

I am certain the mail address is correct and it is the same as I used with an earlier Seamonkey version which worked just fine. What's the problem?

2. I am getting emails on all 5 addresses, but certain emails (rather important ones) don't come through even when sent to two of my addresses. I did check junk mail and they aren't there either.

Can someone please fix this for me?

Frank Freeman
951-929-3635