ss wrote:
Hello all, I Am running Win 8 on a desktop with SM 2.19, over the last
few days, I Am unable to connect to ANY google sites in SM only, Chrome
and IE all work just fine in this respect.

Below is the information I get when attempting to connect. Any ideas or
suggestions?

TIA - bo1953

This Connection is Untrusted

           You have asked SeaMonkey to connect
securely to accounts.google.com, but we can't confirm that your
connection is secure.
           Normally, when you try to connect securely,
websites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this website's identity can't be
verified.

           What Should I Do?

             If you usually connect to
this website without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the website, and you shouldn't continue.

           Technical Details
           accounts.google.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because no issuer chain was provided.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

Also, I need to add, that this is happening to my banking sites and a few others...

Thanks again, bo1953