Klaus Weber schrieb:

Alex Beauroy schrieb:
On 21/07/2013 18:46, Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2013-07-21 8:03 AM, A Williams wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2013-07-20 4:25 AM, Alex Beauroy wrote:
Since two days I cannot open a new tab in the Browser going to
"File","New", New Browser Tab"    ========> it does not work any
more!!!
When I right click a link I cannot get the option "Open link in a new
Tab" it just does not work!!! But the option "Open link in a new
window"
that one works.
From the Mail and news I cannot open a link by cliking on HTML links
What' happening there????
If someone has an idea???

If you go to Help-->Restart_with_Add-ons_Disabled, does the problem
still occur? If not, the cause is probably an extension.

Since I had this as well, I'll list my Addons:

Let's wait until Alex has tested with add-ons disabled first. :)

Thanks for the advice!!! It works with : going to Help---> Restart
with Add-ons disabled......... Seamonkey restarted in safe mode and
the problem does not occur anymore.
So half happy without the "Add-ons"
Thanks a lot Chris!!! You have always been an expert!!!
Best Regards
@lex
Yes, SM works with deactivated add-ons! However I don't have the add-on "Download Youtube Videos as MP4" mentioned by Joachim Buschlinger.

Klaus
After having updated two add-ons the problem is solved.

Klaus