Louis Toscano wrote:
Fellow SeaMonkey Users

I am using the newsgroup because I could not access MozillaZine through its URL, Google Search or other established links. My inbox between 8:33 and 3:35 PM had more identified Junk messages than I could count. They mostly had blank subject lines and no body. One had a garbage subject line. How could this have happened?

Louis Toscano
(908) 459-8227

Sounds like an ISP mail server problem to me. Have you contacted whoever provides your mail service. If the inbox you refer to is mail from Comcast servers, you could try inquiring in this forum for Comcast users:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/comcast

bj