GW.  WATCH IT! L.

Geoff Welsh wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2013-07-23 9:02 PM, Louis Toscano wrote:
Louis Toscano wrote:
Fellow SeaMonkey Users

I am using the newsgroup because I could not access MozillaZine
through
its URL, Google Search or other established links.  My inbox between
8:33 and 3:35 PM had more identified Junk messages than I could count.
They mostly had blank subject lines and no body.  One had a garbage
subject line.  How could this have happened?

Louis Toscano
(908) 459-8227

Hi Louis,
Posting to this newsgroup does not require a password.

Perhaps posting the same message eight or nine times should require a
password. Am I the only one getting tired of wading through 20 or 30
identical or nearly identical messages from LT every time I visit?

Nope.  No sure why CI isn't blocking him yet

GW