The problem is coupons.com, not necessarily Nestle. Many companies use
coupons.com to control printing of online coupons. It's very buggy and annoying
and I refuse to use it.

Lee wrote:
Thanks Daniel and Desiree for your replies.  Was not sure if it was just me.
But I did fill out their problem sheet and maybe if some others let them
know how many of us who use SM cannot try their product because of that
glitch regardless of whether it is SM or Nestles, I "assumed" that it was DM
because Chrome and IE had no problem whatsoever.  Again thanks for your