PhillipJones wrote:
Rick Merrill wrote:
JohnW-Mpls wrote:

Another problem with updates - I went back from SM 2.19 to 2.17.1
because of
XP Clipboard problems and now Java is asking me to do a bunch of things
because I am not using the latest SM version.

This does not please me - not only does SM keep pressuring me to
update to
2.19 but now other vendors join in and add to my grumbling.

SeaMonkey is a tool to help me do things but because it is a new
technology
tool, changes are expected. However, I want to be able to use such a
tool
for a reasonable time, such as a 1/4 of a year, before I have to do
things
to just keep using the tool.

Nobody likes updates, BUT SeaMonkey is not really a "new technology"
but is
a steadily improving open source system.

I just went back to 2.014
went all the way up to 2.20 lost all my bookmarks every last one of them
QuoteColors would no longer work.

Would like to go up to 2.19 at least because some websites are now
crashing.

But can't figure out how to export my book marks.

Good thing I have Time machine to restore my Profile.

Okay I went back to 2.014 restored my Profile exported as html file all my bookmarks
Then reinstalled 2.19 and imported the links. I've got them back.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.      "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net    mailto:pjones...@comcast.net