keith_w wrote:
Sort of OT... I passed my latest DMV eye test, barely, two years ago, and a
year later gave up driving, gave my car to my daughter. She needed one
badly, and I would soon become a danger to pedestrians wearing dark
clothing...
My wife and I talked it over, and I handed over the keys.
One of the hardest things I've ever had to do... give up the freedom of
coming and going as i chose. Whew.

But, it was the right decision. I keep telling myself.  <bigrin>

keith whaley