I have installed Seamonkey 2.19 on Windows 7, 32 bit. NO bookmarks, and the help stuff, starting with tools, does not work. And I can't print from 2.19 either. I tried print to file, and it hangs as well. I also used Fedora 19; with SM 2.19. Printing works there. Printer is an HP Officejet com 8000; I have tried a couple different drivers. I have also downloaded and installed a trial of SM 2.20 beta. It does not do any better. I am not a novice, but I seem to be at a dead-end here. SM 2.17 was satisfactory.
--Bonnell Frost